If you have a family law issue in California and you reside in Mexico, I can help you with the following:

  • Custody and visitation

  • Child Support

  • Spousal Support

  • Divorce

  • Paternity


I made a decision to move to Mexico, for most of the same reasons you decided to relocate here. However, I still have a law practice in California that is run by my business partner. 


I provide family law services to all expats that have a family law case or need to open one in the states (California only).  This is all done online and therefore there is no need to travel back home to attend court hearings, office visits, etc.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you decide to use my services, I would be happy to give you a fee quote.  There is no obligation or charge for the chat.


My fees are approximately 1/2 of what lawyers charge in the states.  Life is not only more laid back here, but its also a lot cheaper. I pass on the savings to you. 

Go to the "Contact Me" page and lets talk.